Technical Training Workshop in International Tenders
On March 14, the Confederation of Galician Businessmen will hold the First Workshop on Technical Training in Multilateral Tenders organized by the SALT International Tenders Service of the CEG in collaboration with the consultant Karine Brück International, specialized in the internationalization of companies through international tenders with a baggage of experience of more than 25 years.
This First Workshop (face-to-face and online) is aimed at all those companies in the Galician business fabric interested in winning supply, works or service contracts with multilateral cooperation organizations such as the UN, WB, IDB, AfDB, ADB, etc.
Participating companies will have a comprehensive advisory and support service to learn how to access and win international projects in Multilateral Markets and through International Financial Institutions (IFIs).
The training will aim to:
1. Help companies identify their strengths and weaknesses to face the bidding processes.
2. Identification of business opportunities by sector and search for partners (consortiums, experts, leading companies, etc.).
3. Individualized support in the development of strategies for the introduction in the target markets.
4. Improve the internal organizational level of the company to respond efficiently to offers.
5. Preparation of technical documentation.
The registration deadline for the first workshop is Friday, March 10, requiring registration on the web platform of the Tender Service of the CEG – SALT. For more information you can contact the service through the following email: email@example.com